RC Competitor

GPS not working on my X-Maxx

Hi,

I bought the First version of the GPS module and have it installed in the first version expander. It worked for some time although sometimes i would have to go to preferences and deselect the GPS option and then reselect it for it to read actual GPS Speed.

I hadn't taken the truck out in months but now it doesn't want to run off GPS and just keeps using the calculated speed from the gear ratio's.

Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks,
    Martin
    Getting back into the RC game after 10 years!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by morch_66479 View Post
    Hi,

I bought the First version of the GPS module and have it installed in the first version expander. It worked for some time although sometimes i would have to go to preferences and deselect the GPS option and then reselect it for it to read actual GPS Speed.

I hadn't taken the truck out in months but now it doesn't want to run off GPS and just keeps using the calculated speed from the gear ratio's.

Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks,
    Martin
    Mate, try to update the Link App, it's probably your App need updates to pair with the GPS system. Of course, you can select the speed font in the App to GPS, and need to unselect in the preferences section, "override transmitter configuration", it keeps your preferences in the memory.

RC Competitor
    I may not get to try this for a while now, i busted my motor after some hard bashing on the weekend.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Eu2HM7B
    Getting back into the RC game after 10 years!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by morch_66479 View Post
    I may not get to try this for a while now, i busted my motor after some hard bashing on the weekend.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Eu2HM7B
    Wow