Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136

    Hohohohohoooooooo!!

    Just bought this package version. This thing looks CRAZY!



    I know it's been a while but apparently my profile can't post attachments (pictures)? Huh?
    Last edited by RC WARRIOR; 01-19-2021 at 10:09 PM.
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

  2. #2
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

  3. #3
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The united lockdown of America
    Posts
    230
    I want to be excited for you but I don't know what it is, but whatever you got I hope you like it.
    His Glory Alone all the way to the grave.

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136

    I tried repeatedly to add a link to the pictures and ZERO! Are pictures moderated or something?
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

  5. #5
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Greatscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    N. Idaho... Da Sticks!
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by RC WARRIOR View Post

    I tried repeatedly to add a link to the pictures and ZERO! Are pictures moderated or something?
    Nope, you can't post them directly to the site. You need a photo host like Flickr to post pictures. You can also use Tapatalk through a mobile device to post pictures, just just have to make a Tapatalk account (different than you Traxxas account), it then acts like you are posting directly to the site, but Tapatalk is actually hosting the photo.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

  6. #6
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    Nope, you can't post them directly to the site. You need a photo host like Flickr to post pictures. You can also use Tapatalk through a mobile device to post pictures, just just have to make a Tapatalk account (different than you Traxxas account), it then acts like you are posting directly to the site, but Tapatalk is actually hosting the photo.
    Believe me, I tried everything via my Flickr account and ZILCH.

    Unless I did something completely wrong. I clicked on the little picture frame(third from the right) above where I'm typing and added the link. Weird part was, after doing that, the picture never appeared so when I went back in to edit, the link was still sitting there. Then I tried the link option with the earth and same thing happened.
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

  7. #7
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Squeegie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    San Gabriel, California
    Posts
    8,687
    Congrats on your purchase!

    Canít the picture to post, but hereís your link:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/photow.../shares/v03ho3

    Have fun!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

  8. #8
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    Congrats on your purchase!

    Can’t the picture to post, but here’s your link:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/photow.../shares/v03ho3

    Have fun!
    How'd you get the link?????
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

  9. #9
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,897
    You can upload photos from your computer here:

    https://es.imgbb.com/

    Or you can put the links of your socials directly, use the "insert image" tag.

  10. #10
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanmacine View Post
    You can upload photos from your computer here:

    https://es.imgbb.com/

    Or you can put the links of your socials directly, use the "insert image" tag.
    Appreciate it. As I mentioned in previous replies, I've done that.
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

  11. #11
    RC Champion RCWilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    California Bay Area
    Posts
    1,195
    This is a post I did a while back for posting pictures:

    The image posting thing here can be a bit finicky at first, but once you do it once or twice, it gets easier. If you are using a phone to post the image, many people use the Tapatalk app (I am not completely sure how that works, but many people seem to like it). If you are using a computer or laptop to post the image, a regular image hosting site is fine. I use Imgur to post images. To do that, first, create an account on Imgur and log in (it's free). The on the top right corner, click on your username and click on images:



    After that, just drag the image in, and it should automatically upload.

    Next, click on the uploaded image, and it should show a screen like this:



    Copy the BBCode, and you can paste it here (without using the insert image).

    Hope this helps!
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

  12. #12
    RC Racer allyeajackvk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    166
    When You Feel Down Send It To The MOON!!

  13. #13
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain.
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by allyeajackvk2 View Post
    I use it always.

  14. #14
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by RCWilly View Post
    This is a post I did a while back for posting pictures:

    The image posting thing here can be a bit finicky at first, but once you do it once or twice, it gets easier. If you are using a phone to post the image, many people use the Tapatalk app (I am not completely sure how that works, but many people seem to like it). If you are using a computer or laptop to post the image, a regular image hosting site is fine. I use Imgur to post images. To do that, first, create an account on Imgur and log in (it's free). The on the top right corner, click on your username and click on images:



    After that, just drag the image in, and it should automatically upload.

    Next, click on the uploaded image, and it should show a screen like this:



    Copy the BBCode, and you can paste it here (without using the insert image).

    Hope this helps!
    Odd because I've added pictures like I've always done without issues. I'm seriously not going to rack my head on this. If it doesn't load, so be it.
    Slash
    Stampede VXL
    Rustler B.
    Trx4 Sport Traxx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •