RC Racer

Issue with EZ Peak Dual charger

I've had my dual charger for over a year and never had any problems with it. I recently bought a new Venom 3s battery, and plugged it in to charge it this morning. I plugged it in on the left side of the charger and successfully switched the charger into advanced mode and started the charge cycle. About 5 seconds in, it gave me an "error" beep and stopped charging. I unplugged everything to reset it, and now ALL the lights on the left side are flashing simultaneously. I tried to reset, but it's showing the same thing. I plugged the Venom battery in on the right side, and it started charging with no problems once I had it set. My partner and I both have r/c cars, so it's great being able to charge both of our batteries at once. Is the left side of my charger dead? What did I do to kill it if it is?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

I don’t have that charger but try using a dif battery in each side, it may be ur battery messing with the charger. Try using a Traxxas battery if you have any.
    1/16 E-Revo VXL, Bandit XL-5 Just Gonna Send It!!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatTraxxas View Post
    I donít have that charger but try using a dif battery in each side, it may be ur battery messing with the charger. Try using a Traxxas battery if you have any.
    I tried that and had the same issue. I finally got a Venom ProDuo charger, and it seems to work better than my old one ever did. Had to string a bunch of adapters together to charge my traxxas batteries, but no big deal.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk