RC Enthusiast

Duratrax Bandito ST Belts Not the tire you want

Stock tires go a nice straight line, even worn out, the Banditos ST belted do just that, do not balloon but when getting top speed they have a mid to pull left and right then go straight and TSM keeps it locked in. You think its the car, it's the wheels. as soon as I slipped on the stock no issues at all you can let go the tx and she goes perfectly straight. the Bandito You must be on your toes for street rides back and fourth, if I brake I am spinning, in a circle. maybe I need to really wear them in more but when I slap the brakes on I am in full control of the stock.

For me Bandito ST Belts No thank you

WAIT! my solution to the problem is , Duratrax on the rear only and BAM! she rides a straight Line!!! problem solved!

Last edited by fishycomics; 02-25-2021 at 02:38 PM.

With it being cold, they likely aren't gripping that well. I used to run proline road rage tires on my jato and unless it was 75F+ outside and the pavement was hot, they didn't hook up at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

RC Enthusiast
    It was about 56 plus degrees out there. I waited for dry pavement. the rear only worked fine, my last test would be to swap it to the fronts and see how they react. I hear ya they need to heat up and we'll see how that goes when the weather changes. all warm this week.

RC Racer
    Any updates? I got a set yesterday and they are the best street tires I have run so far.

RC Competitor
    On asphalt I'm running Pro-Line Street Fighters. Amazing traction. In the video, I'm not seeing that much difference. I'm seeing shaking in all the clips. I think GoPro's are awesome but in this case I don't think its a good example. I'd rather see it with the camera mounted on your head. It wasn't like the car was running wild on any of the clips. No chance of taking out a parked car.