RC poster

E Revo Dual Servo Alignment Question

Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to check and see if my E revo servo alignment is good. When i center it, both the servos look equal on both sides. I have also attached a picture. Please let me know if this looks ok. I appreciate the help!

https://imgur.com/a/5h5TSTJ

RC Racer
    Looks right. You would only really need to be concerned if the servos are fighting each other, or there is binding. Basically if you can use the controller to point the wheels in an arbitrary direction and the servos go silent after reaching the requested position, you are good. Prop up the front end so the wheels are free floating when you do the test.

RC poster
    Ok yeah I was just out with it for about 45 minutes (first run), and did at times notice what seemed to be a slight noise from one of the servos when wheels were straight sometimes, but nothing crazy. I also checked the servo temps about 30 minutes in just by touching them with my fingers and they were not warm or anything.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbey View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to check and see if my E revo servo alignment is good. When i center it, both the servos look equal on both sides. I have also attached a picture. Please let me know if this looks ok. I appreciate the help!

https://imgur.com/a/5h5TSTJ
    Turn your rc off and then turn it upside down and disconnect the servo horns, then turn your rc back on and the servos will center then put the horns on and adjust the linkage to fit. That's the best way to center the dual servos.