RC poster

Which pinion gear

‏Hi
    ‏I want a set of gear and pinion gears
    compatible with Castle Creations Monster X 1/8 Brushless Combo w / 1515 Sensored Motor (2200Kv)
    ‏My car erevo brushless
    ‏Which pinion gear should I use Pinion and spur gear ?
    ‏And
    ‏Which pinion gear and spur gear is faster ?
    ‏Which pinion gear and spur gear is Off-road?

‏Thankas

Likely similar to what stock has. All things being equal, the MMX and 1515 is about the same system as what it comes with. I'm assuming your talking about the 2.0 revo and your running 6S in it. If not, then it really is very similar to with what comes stock in the v1. The v1 has a rebadged Mamba Monster v2 which is a stripped down MMX for the most part.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Likely similar to what stock has. All things being equal, the MMX and 1515 is about the same system as what it comes with. I'm assuming your talking about the 2.0 revo and your running 6S in it. If not, then it really is very similar to with what comes stock in the v1. The v1 has a rebadged Mamba Monster v2 which is a stripped down MMX for the most part.

I have e Revo, the first version
    The previous motor was a MAMBA MONSTER ESC & 2200KV

The MMv1 was similar to the MMv2, just wasn't waterproof and the MMv2 was a bit more resilient with a better BEC I believe. I had a rebadged MMv1 from my savage flux. I didn't care for it's power curve/punch. I ran it for a bit in my ERBEv2 after my MXL-6S died on me when running 6S. It was very twitchy feeling for me. I replaced it with a max6 and blx2050kv motor.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss