RC poster

Recent RPM Warranty Experiences?

A month ago I sent three sets of Rustler a-arms and a bumper for warranty consideration. I never heard back, so I called them today. Claim was denied as the broken parts were "worn out." I'm kind of bummed. What have y'all experienced lately? I thought maybe they'd at least replace one set.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Puddlejumpernva; 03-03-2021 at 12:32 PM.

No experience with warranties and RPM, but I have ample experience with Integy, and from what I understand, they are pretty much the same. In short, they'll warranty a product if it is defective in the packaging. But, the moment you remove it from the packaging, it is considered "worn", and the warranty expires. With Integy, the moment you mount the part on your RC, it is considered "excessive abuse", and they'll simply hang up on you.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

I've replaced 3 xmaxx a arms under warranty with rpm. Turn around was a week or two. I also included a letter with link to did of what I was doing that made it break. If they watched it no idea .. all were purchased within a month or two of breaking.

I've never had any other cars rpm a arms break.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looking at those pics they look a bit tattered. The RPM warranty states if a part is overly worn out it voids the warranty. I've had RPM A-Arms since 2003 and raced with them. I have had 4 times I sent a busted up a-arm to them and they warrantied each one. I'm looking at the hingepin holes, not mentioning theyve seen some hard smackings.... Those things have seen some run time...
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

agreed with above
    When You Feel Down Send It To The MOON!!

RC poster
    I suppose I've gotten my money's worth out of them. I thought maybe they'd send me a set for being a decent customer. Oh well. I do wish they would better match the Traxxas design and put more of a cup/lower the outboard support to accommodate the needed clearance for optional drive shafts.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk