3.3 Constant stalling, tuned rich

I've been running nitro for a few years, and know how to tune an engine. I seem to be having a problem with my 3 month old 3.3. At really any type of hard acceleration, the engine dies. Slipper is reasonably loose. It is rich on high and low, and idles fine. I also have not been able to get the Nitro Sport it is in to not run away when at neutral throttle, no matter the adjustments to the LSN and Idle screw.
    The main issue I'm worried about is the frequent stalling. It will usually stall, start back up, run for 2-3 seconds, stall, then run for 1.5 seconds or so, then not start until I either prime it or dump fuel a couple drops of fuel into the carb. I have had the same results with #77 glows and Traxxas plugs.
    It seems to be clear that it is running way too lean, but why? Exhaust is tight. Needles are out.
    Any ideas are appreciated.
    Thanks
    -TT
    Edit: After a little looking, the clutch is definitely worn. Could this be the culprit?
    Last edited by TruckerTucker; 03-16-2021 at 09:14 PM.
    I'm not afraid of my fellow man.

What are your running temps?
    Have you checked your fuel and pressure lines for cuts/leaks?
    How's the seal of the O-ring of your fuel tank?
    Do you see any fuel on the engine behind the flywheel area or on the chassis near the engine?
    Did you recently have a bad landing or wreck? Sometimes will crank the HSN housing on the carb especially if you rolled. You can test this buy getting some WD-40 with the engine running and spray it at the base of the carb, if the idle changes in any way, there's a leak.

Some things to look for.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Appears the picture for the clutch is broken. Oh well. It's shot. Believe me. I'm getting the part in the mail soon and I think it may be the culprit, as the engine runs fine without it on.
    1. Hard to get running temps when the engine will
    2. Lines are good
    3. Replaced with a tank rebuild kit relatively recently
    4. Luckily, engine has good compression and isn't leaking anywhere.
    5. I'll try this test. Thanks a lot.
    I'm hoping the new clutch will solve the problems. We'll see.

Any updates?
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

I did discover that the carb o-ring is fine and has no leaks, and I also found a minor head leak with windex that was fixed easily by tightening the head bolts.
    Clutch should arrive tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow and sunny, so I'll take it for a blast in the afternoon. i'll see if the problem is fixed and try to get some temps.

After a new clutch, she is running like herself again. No longer taking off at idle, no longer stalling constantly... I'm finally getting to having fun with this truck. I was able to measure 59 MPH with the 3.3 in my old Nitro Sport before the truck flipped into no tomorrow (and threw out a shock cap, bottom, and top), which is actually incredible.
    Thanks for the advice and troubleshooting tips.
    -TT