RC Racer

Integy billet upgrades

Iím swapping parts from both of my mervís to go onto one to try and make the ultimate mini ERevo. Iíve become interested in the integy billet machined arms and stage 3 conversion kits. Anybody bash with these parts? I think itíll look awesome and you canít have the ultimate car without some bling

These are the links to what Iím talking about:

https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?...RoCKEMQAvD_BwE

https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?...RoCwQoQAvD_BwE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What does this do- Oh whoops I broke it

RC Racer
    I can't recommend getting integy for durable parts. They are notoriously bad. If you want it took look cool then go for it but that much aluminum would only end up being a massive headache regardless of the brand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremercing View Post
    I can't recommend getting integy for durable parts. They are notoriously bad. If you want it took look cool then go for it but that much aluminum would only end up being a massive headache regardless of the brand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Good to know. I am definitely looking for durability, so Iíll probably stick with plastic RPM stuff or something else with nice shiny paths here and there. Thank you.

RC Enthusiast
    I would avoid Integy. They have been known to use cast aluminum circa 2008ish.

Aluminum wise I can reccomend Strc and Flm and Traxxas. Both made a ton of 1/16 aluminum parts. Im assuming they stopped making them due to too close to traxxas designs. There is also Hot racing, gpm, and I think one more company also.

Not too long ago they had a bunch of the 1/16 aluminum goodies on ebay but have since dried up.

If you do go aluminum, id stick with steering parts, shock, and rockers, and the pivot ball parts, not arms.

RC Champion
    On a merv shock body, rockers, hubs. Only thing I can recommend aluminum. More so as a basher.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Thanks for the inputs guys!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubaka407 View Post
    I would avoid Integy. They have been known to use cast aluminum circa 2008ish.

Aluminum wise I can reccomend Strc and Flm and Traxxas. Both made a ton of 1/16 aluminum parts. Im assuming they stopped making them due to too close to traxxas designs. There is also Hot racing, gpm, and I think one more company also.

Not too long ago they had a bunch of the 1/16 aluminum goodies on ebay but have since dried up.

If you do go aluminum, id stick with steering parts, shock, and rockers, and the pivot ball parts, not arms.
    What do you mean, the parts dried up? I just search eBay for aluminum parts and there are tons of listings. Did you mean for a specific manufacturer?

I'm just a noob

RC Competitor
    I had bad luck with most Integy stuff back in 2013, recently got a Slash off my brother and it has Integy bearing carriers, they seem fine, but I wouldn't put it past it breaking with light abuse. I can't say anything about the 1/16 revo as all I've done with mine is RPM stuff. I'd avoid Integy to be honest, there are better brands for Aluminum if that the route you want to take.

Funny thing is that my Merv has Integy parts on it which have appeared to be very durable: battery doors. To be honest I wouldn't buy other Integy stuff.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Enthusiast
    Strc and flm brand aluminum 1/16 parts. The brands I trust. Traxxas has a few hopups for the 1/16 but not much and none in blue.