Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project Retro

RC Racer
    Hahahahaha

RC Racer
    Seriously ... never get the rope break, once broken, what ever we do, cannot be like B4 /cannot rewind either

RC Qualifier
    All a bit quiet on this thread - still waiting on more Keswick Green spray paint unfortunately! Itís been a few weeks and I only have a few little bits left to paint... [emoji853]

Iíve also made some completely flat hard top side panels out of lexan sheet, the plan is to paint and shoe goo these over the top of the originals (which have a window recess moulded in). The joins should in theory all be hidden by the cage - weíll see! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    When this roof tent first came up I went ahead and ordered one..it showed up about a week ago from Australia [emoji3075]..

I don't have a Defender body to test fit or get measurements from but I can say it fits the TRX4-SPORT Expedition rack perfectly..seems to be a good quality and very rigid 3d print although it is super lightweight [emoji106]

Hope this helps..

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Ah thatís brilliant, thank you for sharing the pics and dimensions, very helpful. Iíll have a measure up. Much appreciated! [emoji106]

RC Qualifier
    I think I found the perfect shell for the Maggiolina tent....Will take awhile as there will be several modification to get it to sit exactly right on a TRX4 chassis, so it will be a ground up build. [emoji106]

I can at least do some paint while ordering parts.

RC Qualifier
    Ah nice! That would be perfect - would certainly appreciate the link to that one, I think itís a bit shorter than mine, but the shape is spot on... [emoji106]

RC Qualifier
    Shipping is steep..located in Australia
    But there is a choice of 4 print colors..could reduce paint time..lol

https://www.etsy.com/listing/9951010...QaAqmIEALw_wcB

RC Qualifier
    Brilliant, thank you! Will see what it costs to get one over to the UK... Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123