RC poster

Battery chemistry error

So I was just running my 3s lipo 5000 mah 2 days ago. Wasn't gonna use it so I did a storage charge on it and did the same exact thing to my other 2. Same batteries. Well today I go to use them and 2 out of the 3 are working perfect. The 3rd shows up as a battery chemistry error. After many failed attempts to get my charger to finally hookup to my phone via Bluetooth I plugged the battery in and cell #1 reads 0.0 volts cell#2 reads 2.9 and cell#3 reads0.1 What is the problem and why did this happen when just 2 days ago I had put it in storage mode and before that it was working perfectly fine. Not a single issue. All 3 have been stored in same place. Any advice would be helpful. Is battery junk now or is it still usable. If it is junk then so be I can get another one.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jldavis8689 View Post
    So I was just running my 3s lipo 5000 mah 2 days ago. Wasn't gonna use it so I did a storage charge on it and did the same exact thing to my other 2. Same batteries. Well today I go to use them and 2 out of the 3 are working perfect. The 3rd shows up as a battery chemistry error. After many failed attempts to get my charger to finally hookup to my phone via Bluetooth I plugged the battery in and cell #1 reads 0.0 volts cell#2 reads 2.9 and cell#3 reads0.1 What is the problem and why did this happen when just 2 days ago I had put it in storage mode and before that it was working perfectly fine. Not a single issue. All 3 have been stored in same place. Any advice would be helpful. Is battery junk now or is it still usable. If it is junk then so be I can get another one.
    I know I'm late to the game here, but I had this problem and Traxxas replaced the battery under warranty.