Thread: Tires

RC poster

Tires

In trying to purchase new tires for my Jato. I'm looking for some more off-road tire rather than the anaconda style. Any suggestions.... where can I find 2.2 tires. Apparently, Traxxas doesn't sell them??? Can I use any size tire?

You can use 2.8 tires on your Jato. Olds97 runs a Jato that hes converted to electric and runs bigger tires on it. He would have better recommendations for the kind of off road tires you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm just a noob

Here I'm running 2.8" Badlands.

Original 2.8 Badlands on the front and the MX28 2.8 Badlands in the rear.

When mine was nitro, I used to run 17mm adapters and 1/8th buggy wheels/tires. 1/8th buggy badlands hooked up well in the grass:

I also ran these so I could run it at a skate park without chewing through the badlands, but still get decent grip in grass, duratrax hatchet 2.8's:

The foams lasted about 6 months on electric with those and I changed to 2.8" trenchers on jato wheels:

Those worked well when I was on 2S but after they wore down some and I started running 3S, they didn't hook at all in the grass, so I went back to a set of duratrax faze MT 2.8's on the rear:

Now I have problems keeping the front end down... lol!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

RC Enthusiast
    i need some cheap proline trenchers for my slash 4x4 1/10 and i would like them on
    but i need them to be cheaphttps://www.wuximiuh.com/proline-119...r-p-715485.htm