RC poster

Brand new EZ peak life ID dual, dead after one use?

Hey guys, new to the forums, got an xmaxx as my. First truck on Friday, so far I love it. I grabbed a set of traxxas batteries and an traxxas ez peak live ID dual charger with it.

Charged the batteries one time, and. Unplugged it when I was done. Today I go to charge my batteries after driving the truck for awhile and when I plug in the charger I get nothing. No fans no lights nothing.

It was Working fine yesterday when I charged it. I didn't leave it plugged in and it didn't move from where it was, kinda hard to believe it just died. From sitting? Is there anything I can do? It doesn't have power buttons or a Reset or anything. I'm kinda upset, cuz if I have to send it back now. I'm without a way to use the truck for at least a week.

Anyway, anyone have any ideas?

RC Champion
    Have you checked to make sure the outlet that it's plugged into still has power?

RC poster
    yeah, outlets good, i checked multiples, with both the charger and other items. I ended up doing traxxas support live chat, they issues an RMA. So it'll just get replaced, awesome support at least!

shame they don't have a built in fuse or something.

just sucks now I have to wait to drive the truck again till the new charger gets here lol

so this thread can get closed now mods.