Question Profile Customization

How do you customize your profile? I see people with cool fonts and colors on their profile and I want to do that too, but cannot I figure out how . Can someone please help me?
    Last edited by GreenSpider25; 04-10-2021 at 02:28 PM.
    Who needs coffee when you have a 10KV+ capacitor?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpider25 View Post
    How do you customize your profile? I see people with cool fonts and colors on their profile and I want to do that too, but cannot I figure out how . Can someone please help me?
    Ahh, you basically will use html code. However there's many who,,,, copy then paste and then edit their posts to look/say format, the way you like.... No crime in that....
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

I went to the FAQ about profile page customization, and clicked this link, but it says I do not have access. What does this mean and what do I do about it?
    https://forums.traxxas.com/profile.php?do=customize

Where do you see members' profiles with cool fonts and colors? The only thing that's able to be changed is your Avatar. Many features are not being used anymore.

You can see it on WolfSlash16's profile, or even cooliocool's profile.
    WolfSlash16's profile: https://forums.traxxas.com/member.ph...59-Wolfslash16

Also, did you see the link that I had in my last post? Did it work for you?

Where is Double G? He has profile page customizations as well. Maybe he would know.
    Last edited by GreenSpider25; 04-10-2021 at 08:06 PM.

I'm thinking it's an option that has been disabled. I seem to remember things were different (more features) before the "big upgrade" to the forum awhile back. Many things were changed/lost when it changed. I know I lost my original account during the migration.

Ohh . I really thought that the profile customization was really cool. Maybe they will bring it back? Or maybe someone who still has it can tell me if it is still possible (aka Double G, we need you! Or anyone who has it really.).

Ohh . I really thought that the profile customization was really cool. Maybe they will bring it back? Or maybe someone who still has it can tell me if it is still possible (aka Double G, we need you! Or anyone who has it really.).
    Not really...

Different fonts and colors have their place to emphasize points in your post. But, people who have different colors and fonts through out their post just because makes the post difficult and annoying to read, and it is a lot like someone who posts in all caps. I think this is one of the reasons the feature was turned off.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    Not really...

Different fonts and colors have their place to emphasize points in your post. But, people who have different colors and fonts through out their post just because makes the post difficult and annoying to read, and it is a lot like someone who posts in all caps. I think this is one of the reasons the feature was turned off.
    I am not talking about forum posts, I am talking about the profile page that everyone who is a member of this forum has. It displays activity, interests, age, etc, etc. Some people have different colored borders, text font, colors, etc. Check my link above.

This is what Greenspider25 is talking about. It has nothing to do with posts in the forum.

At the top, to the right of the members Activity, You see a Show User Customizations. If you click on that tab this is what it looks like in Wolfslash16's page:

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    This is what Greenspider25 is talking about. It has nothing to do with posts in the forum.

At the top, to the right of the members Activity, You see a Show User Customizations. If you click on that tab this is what it looks like in Wolfslash16's page:

Yes, that is it. How do I make those borders different colors and the text and fonts different for my Profile Page? Not forum posts.

Anyone? Or does no one remember how to do it anymore?

Send a moderator a private message. See if they have an answer they can share.

I customized mine eons ago... doesn't look like I can anymore. Kind of wished I didn't use the font because it's stuck now!
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

It is no longer an option. Not 100% sure when Traxxas changed it.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    It is no longer an option. Not 100% sure when Traxxas changed it.
    Oh well. It was worth asking though. Thanks guys!