RC poster

Question Can the E-Revo run races as a truggy?!

Hey guys. I went to my first races today. A guy out there, along with some other people, said that the Revo was a truggy, and could be raced as one. Is this true? I was under the impression there were certain requirements for the class, and the Revo won't qualify as one. Is this true? Is it not a M/T?

I ask because I'm a big Traxxas fan, and would love to see more Traxxas vehicles out on the tracks. Even if they have to be modded for it to happen. Thanks!

RC Champion
    Your best bet would be to ask the track. While a debate can be had if the revo is truggy or monster truck, your track should be able to provide the answers. A question not asked (to the correct people) is knowledge not learned!

it's alright son, I'll fix it
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

It's up to the track, but if it is a ROAR or IFMAR sanctioned event the answer is no. They must be the same scale and class of vehicle. I raced against truggies many times at my track when it was not a ROAR or IFMAR sanctioned event.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    It's up to the track, but if it is a ROAR or IFMAR sanctioned event the answer is no. They must be the same scale and class of vehicle. I raced against truggies many times at my track when it was not a ROAR or IFMAR sanctioned event.
    As mentioned above
    I have raced as well, you have to really do a lot of tweaking , convert to one steering etc. servo, cut down lots of weight to get to par with race breed rc. Loved the experience , many haters out there, non the less I had fun and satisfaction of trying one out...
    Live life to the fullest