RC Enthusiast

steering servos move while in motion

I have an older revo, i added the tsm receiver as i have multiple trucks. TSM is turned off (0%) so that is not the issue. At high speeds i start to get really bad speed wobbles, it looks like the servos are trying to correct themselves. after bringing the truck in i pick it up and move it from side to side, the wheels turn themselves the opposite of what i move, feels like a gyro in my hands, what would cause this? are my end points too tight or is this something else.

The TSM is still on. If you move the truck side to side the wheels should not turn themselves if TSM is off. The controller multifunction knob is not setup to control the TSM function.

Two options to turn TSM off:

1. go through the menu tree of the transmitter to make the multifunction knob control TSM.

2. Use the bluetooth Link module. Make sure the knob picture in the bottom right is circled in red. This allows the knob on the transmitter to work to control TSM. Touching the screen turns the red circle on and off.

RC Enthusiast
    i will give this a shot tomorrow, thank you

RC Enthusiast
    Thank you Grizzly, that was the issue, speed wobble is gone.

It took me a bit to figure out myself. I didn't realize you could turn it on and off by touching the screen. Never payed attention to the red circle. LOL