RC poster

Shock questions (spring and cap)

So just bought my xmaxx I enjoy the super soft suspension specially for the area I drive in. What is a good spring/oil upgrade to just remove the sag from it? It's squatting pretty hard now haha. Also any recommended shock cap upgrades? I snapped the cap right at the pin of a toddler sized jump lol. I don't plan to send the car the moon maybe 5/6ft off ground landings.

RC Champion
    Aluminum shock caps
    1.5 spring rate
    30-50+ shock fluid
    fabricator

RC poster
    what shock weight come's standard in the xmaxx? just curious

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by provokaz View Post
    what shock weight come's standard in the xmaxx? just curious
    30 is stock

RC poster
    anyone happen to know where i can buy shock caps? every site has all of them as sold out both plastic and aluminum. i really dont wanna get the 100$ prolines

RC poster
    I just did 50wt shock oil, aluminum shock caps/spring retainers and 1.4 springs front and 1.5 springs rear. Seems to be best all around setup from what ive read and heard from others.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by provokaz View Post
    So just bought my xmaxx I enjoy the super soft suspension specially for the area I drive in. What is a good spring/oil upgrade to just remove the sag from it? It's squatting pretty hard now haha. Also any recommended shock cap upgrades? I snapped the cap right at the pin of a toddler sized jump lol. I don't plan to send the car the moon maybe 5/6ft off ground landings.
    There are an aluminum shock absorber caps, ref. 7764 in red, blue, green or black.