RC poster

Picked one of these up last weekend

fun little gadget that has some good weight, it kind of sucks on grass that has any height but runs great on hard surfaces. I went into a Traxxas store looking for wheels but they were out of stock and ended up walking out with this. fun fact: I had a brand new pair of women's air Jordan sneakers that someone gave me a couple years ago so I went to an urban buy/sell/trade apparel store close by with the sneakers and they bought them for $125 so I am only out of pocket about $5 for this thing.

RC poster
    even better it comes with everything RTR out of the box, even double A's for the remote.

RC poster
    Holy smokes! this little thing really boogies, took it out today on some harder surfaces like dirt and concrete and had a blast. it also takes punishment well.

Congrats on your $5 purchase!

Have fun!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Qualifier
    That's awesome! Have a blast! The thing rips with a lipo and brushless system, though if you upgrade to those, you'll need to replace a whole lot of other things. Out of the box it goes at a good speed and handles very well in things like dirt, gravel, and the road. Looks like the motors will be easy to replace with no soldering necessary! My stock Sst had the wires soldered directly to the motor and required soldering anytime I replaced it.
    Doesn't need to be fancy. Just needs to run.